Asset Protection | Asset Preservation:
The protection and preservation of one’s assets in a primary concern for many people, both personally and professionally. In our present economic state, the potential for an individual to lose assets affects everyone from the very rich to those just starting out.
Call Elizabeth A. Haas, Esq. if:
- You are facing a lawsuit;
- You owe money or have guaranteed the obligation of another;
- You have excessive credit card debt;
- You owe taxes;
- You have accumulated wealth or you expect to receive an inheritance, investment or business success, or have won the lottery;
- Your home is worth less than what you owe on your mortgage;
- Your retirement plan and/or your investment portfolio has dropped in value;
- You are having problems paying your mortgage, taxes and/or other debt;
- You are concerned about losing your job or your business;
- You are in a profession with a high degree of liability (doctor, lawyer, financial advisor, landlord, real estate developer, real estate investor);
- You are concerned your business may be failing;
- You have excessive business debt;
- Your home is your most valuable asset.